Health and exercises for eyes
The delicate skin around the eyes does not have any sebaceous glands to ensure a natural lubrication. However, it is in constant motion : the eyes blink, smile, open and close thousands of times a day. This is why skin loses moisture and becomes prematurely wrinkled. What can be done ?
- Never rub eyes !
- When removing make-up, begin at the lower eyelid at the outer corner, moving towards the nose and then over the upper eyelid.
- Use Eye Make-up Remover Lotion, or Eye Make-up Remover Gel for stubborn waterproof mascara.
- Moisturize the eye contour with Eye Contour Double Cream before bedtime and Eye Contour Gel in the morning.
- Use a light touch when applying make-up and avoid moving the skin.
- Avoid squinting.
- Avoid screwing up your eyes.
- Wear good sun glasses.
- Treat tired eyes by covering with a cool, moist compress for five minutes.
- Have your vision checked regularly by an optician or an ophthalmologist.